Search

Content

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Outback Inspiration


Hello fellow readers!

Currently I'm on a long and bumpy railroad adventure from Perth until eventually reaching the golden harbours of Sydney, now why didn't I choose the easy way out and to fly?

Well I'm pretty glad that I get to see such amazing scenery on this journey and maybe some pictures I found will maybe change your mind about flying high and you might change your way and discover yourself sitting in a patterned chair seeing outside your window kilometres of bush and hearing elevator music in your cabin.


(P.S... photos do not belong to me!)





     




     




     





     
    

       Style is all about culture and inspiration, how else would the exquisite people in the world today,
       Be where they are? 
  

       Stay fashionable!




                                                                  XOXO Little L

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts