Search

Content

Saturday 17 August 2013

Lana's Blue Jeans





Lana Del Rey, the girl that's lyrics get to you every single time and you can't help but dance around to some of her songs and then be on the verge of crying when listening to others, *cough cough Blue Jeans*

blue jeans
"Blue jeans, white shirt
Walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn
It was like, James Dean, for sure
You're so fresh to death and sick as ca-cancer
You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip hop
But you fit me better than my favourite sweater, and I know
That love is mean, and love hurts
But I still remember that day we met in december, oh baby!"

- Blue Jeans




What song makes you listen to it over and over again?
Tweet me @OfficialLittleL





XOXO Little L





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts