Search

Content

Friday 28 June 2013

The Nylonator



"Give me nylon or give me death" - Black Milk Clothing


The homegrown business wasn't always so popular nor successful, 
James Lillis the founder of Black Milk had told the story of being...
"Broke, bored and rather cold." 

Yet a sewing machine, a nylon t-shirt and a pair of leggings bought by a friend later,
Black Milk is one of the biggest home businesses to hit people's online shopping carts.

Of course I have drooled over my keyboard at times looking at their website
And of course I hope for the day to have a pair of New York Skyeline Leggings...
But who doesn't and who wouldn't?!



I know with designs like Star Wars, Stunning galaxy print and Hieroglyphics..
On your legs, Nylon won't be going out of style as long as Black Milk stays online!
It's hard to think BM started like that and I have bucket loads of respect for James,
And bucket loads of respect for his rocking Nylon style!



Black Milk Clothing has gathered stunning models wearing their miraculous bodysuits,
Leggings, dresses, skirts, tops, suspenders and more...




Black Milk Clothing's James and all his lovely men and women that help make BM possible are all so driven and ecstatic about such Nylon and their customers,

The Nylonator... Black Milk Clothing.

XOXO Little L








1 comments:

  1. Oh those pieces are pretty amazing! I love the NYC leggings, it's like taking a little piece of that amazing city with you wherever you go!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts