Search

Content

Monday 17 June 2013

Penny-Pinching Splendor



Hello Fashion Lovers,

Now among my love of fashion and shopping, I also love thrift shopping;
For those that don't know what thrift shopping is,
It's shopping yet at Op-shops.

...Yes, just like the Macklemore song.
Now, I don't wear your Grandad's clothes, but with these finds...

I sure do look incredible.







These Gucci shoes were a MASSIVE bargain for only $20 and with some research I found out that they are apart of the female equestrian range, aren't they amazing!?









And then there's my beloved Louis Vuitton bag that was also only $20, it's apart of the 2010 Vernis collection and it was made in France...

Ooh La La!



All these products were checked and were found to be 100% authentic, WOO!
What has your first thrift shop find been?


                                                 
                                                  XOXO Little L


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts